- Specification:Interior Design
- Education Loan:Available
- Accreditation:Partnered with NSDC
- Course:Specialist Program
- Levels:4 Levels
Normal Track - 24 Months
2 hours class on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday (OR) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Fast Track - 12 Months
2 hours class every day (Monday to Saturday)
In recent days, we find many new structures around the suburbs that competes each other not alone in state-of-the-art infrastructure but also in its design rich look and the posh way it is built in. These are the solid standing proof for the growth of the Interior Design industry, which requires young minds to work and create fresh concepts. Identifying this potential, the C-Tech Specialist Program in Interior Design program prepares the students towards this creative industry with the right education in 2D drafting, 3D visualization, and material and design ideas for interiors. This specialization privileges the students towards a career-driven syllabus, which will equip them to draft 2D architectural designs, and develop 3D interior and exterior architectural models for different types of buildings.
Course Level Overview
- Communicate visually and express artistic values in your creation
- Practice Digital Photography for extending skill in observation and referencing
- Develop visual content for print campaigns and publishing for architectural and interiors firms
- Understand composition, colour and type for better look development
- Manipulate images to suit the target application
- Understand user-centric design methodology
- Understand layout design for Web
- Create Website designs for an Interior/Furniture/Architecture company
- Create 3D objects and simple special effects
- Understand various Cinematography concepts to create rich walkthroughs
- Implement the techniques of motion camera handling for interior walkthrough
- Utilize video and audio editing techniques
- Convert 2D floor plans into 3D visualizations
- Understand human proportions ( Anthropometric scale)
- Understand the functionality of materials, finishes and various building elements
- Draft 2D architectural designs
- Develop 3D interior and exterior architectural models and present it with advanced 3D rendering techniques
- Design an interior space including flooring, windows, doors, walls, lighting, furniture, and miscellaneous design pieces
- Covers space design, which includes designing from small furniture to big mall spaces
- Introduces Material study for proper structural ideas
- Extends interior design skills on CAD and Web
- Imparts practical knowledge through Industry-Standard Projects
- Provides a 100% Job-Oriented curriculum that prepares you for Multilevel Job Opportunities
Having created skilled professionals in the Design and Digital Media field for over two decades now, Image offers 100% placement in top-notch companies with a good package.
Enquire Now! Get more info
Our Students' Says
Thanks to image for giving me wonderful opportunity in one of the leading media in publishing company. Image adyar guided me to achieve my passion.
I really like the placement process of our Image, everyone is working really hard for all students so that they could get easily placed in best companies.
Think Different, that is one thing that Image Creative Education urges in and to far extent succeed in teaching to its students which invariably helps to achieve.