- Specification:Web and User Interface
- Education Loan:Available
- Accreditation:Partnered with NSDC
- Levels:4 Levels
Normal Track - 6 Months
2 hours class on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday (OR) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Fast Track - 3 Months
2 hours class every day (Monday to Saturday)
India is the 2nd largest online market worldwide and 4th largest economy in terms of usage of mobile applications. India is on the brink of a major technological revolution and this has presented us with opportunities galore, especially for digital content aggregators, advertisers, app developers and online streaming companies for engaging with users.
Addressing the increasing opportunities in the field, IMAGE has designed this course that would enable students to build a strong foundation in Web design principles, and specialize in designing Websites that are compatible with various devices like PCs, Tablets and Mobile Phones.
- Understanding Design Requirement and Audience
- Research and Visual Exploration
- Procuring Images for Print and Digital Media
- Digital Image-Editing Techniques
- Designing Communicative Visuals
- Information Architecture
- Web Optimization Techniques
- Website Designing using HTML & CSS
- Designing Interactive Presentations
- Testing Browser Compatibility and Website Usability
- Publishing the Website
On successfully completing this course, the students can position themselves in Ad Agencies, E-publishing and Design Studios as a:
- Web Designer
- Interface Designer
- Flash Animator
Our Students' Says
Thanks to image for giving me wonderful opportunity in one of the leading media in publishing company. Image adyar guided me to achieve my passion.
I really like the placement process of our Image, everyone is working really hard for all students so that they could get easily placed in best companies.
Think Different, that is one thing that Image Creative Education urges in and to far extent succeed in teaching to its students which invariably helps to achieve.