- Specification:Graphic Design
- Education Loan:Available
- Accreditation:Partnered with NSDC
- Levels:4 Levels
Normal Track - 6 Months
2 hours class on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday (OR) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Fast Track - 3 Months
2 hours class every day (Monday to Saturday)
Graphic Designing has now become an integral part of various business activities that calls for visual communication, in form of print/digital Ads, brochures, leaflets etc. As per a report published by the CII, about 20% of the design industry comprises of graphic design work and the graphic design industry is said to be booming at a projected rate of 13%*.
To tap the increasing opportunities in the field, IMAGE has designed this course that would enable students to build a strong foundation in visual design and communication, and specialize in designing a range of marketing collaterals.
- Understanding Design Requirement and Audience
- Research and Visual Exploration
- Digital Photography Fundamentals
- Digital Image-Editing Techniques
- Introduction to Design Styles and Vector Graphics
- Ideating and Designing Print/Digital Marketing Collaterals
- Designing Print/Digital Page Layouts and Structures
- Designing Communicative Visuals
- Print Production Techniques
On successfully completing this course, the students can position themselves in Ad Agencies, Publishing Firms, Design Studios, and in any other design-related industry as a:
- Graphic Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Illustrator
- Restoration / Retouching Artist
Enquire Now! Get more info
Our Students' Says
Thanks to image for giving me wonderful opportunity in one of the leading media in publishing company. Image adyar guided me to achieve my passion.
I really like the placement process of our Image, everyone is working really hard for all students so that they could get easily placed in best companies.
Think Different, that is one thing that Image Creative Education urges in and to far extent succeed in teaching to its students which invariably helps to achieve.