AR & VR Technologies
24 or 12 Months
Partnered with NSDC
VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) are the abbreviations we come across very often today in gaming platforms and in any technology related news — be it Audi releasing an AR app for customers to virtually view their new products, AR environments to train medical students or higher education classes coming up in VR. It is very evident that VR and AR technologies are today found in diverse fields like software, education, advertisement, healthcare, retail, medicine, tourism, entertainment, interior, fashion and many more. These technologies are predicted to have a greater impact on everyday lives than how smartphones are influencing the current generation. They are also predicted to replace the development of applications in current 2D approach with the new immersive 3D approach.
The C-Tech Specialist Program in AR & VR Technologies is a unique programme combining creativity and technology that gives students an opportunity to explore the most fascinating advancements in these modern technologies and choose a career in the promising field of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
The course is offered in four different levels.
Course Level Overview
- Level 1:
- Use image-editing software.
- Create 3D elements by using 3D software.
- Develop UI designs for VR applications by using the Unity 3D game engine.
- Create a VR game.
- Level 2:
- Collect, visualize and create assets for AR and VR applications.
- Add interactivity to AR and VR applications by using a game engine.
- Build a mobile app by using AR technologies.
- Build a VR simulation application.
- Level 3:
- Comprehend the client-server application architecture and features of Web services.
- Integrate AR with back-end applications.
- Validate data.
- Deploy and publish applications in various platforms.
- Level 4:
- Develop own editor tools.
- Extend the functionality of Unity game engine by building plug-ins.
- Build and deploy AR applications.
- Build and deploy VR applications.
- Trains on developing games by using Unity 3D game engine
- Teaches the entire VR Game Development process, from creating 3D elements using 3D software to publishing the created applications in various platforms
- Trains on building AR application for Mobile Phones
- Trains on building interactive VR Simulation applications
- Imparts practical knowledge with industry-standard projects
- Provides a 100% job-oriented curriculum that prepares you for multilevel job opportunities
Being a pioneer in the field of digital media education for over two decades now, Image Creative Education offers 100% placement in top-notch companies with a good package.
Normal Track - 24 Months
2 hours class on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday (OR) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Fast Track - 12 Months
2 hours class every day (Monday to Saturday)