Fashion Design Higher Diploma Course
In the modern world, everyone expects to present themselves in flair, for which the clothing and accessories play a major role. This has led to a rapid growth in the Fashion industry, which has in turn increased the need for young professionals with creative minds to give fresh and unique designs to the world. The C-Tech Higher Diploma in Fashion Design course is designed to groom such creative minds to offer towards the field of fashion. The course focuses on the procedural techniques to project and create a fashion collection. The course imparts creative skills and knowledge on aesthetic sensitivity, market trends, economic parameters and technical competence to conceptualize a fashion product. The students are given a platform to showcase their collection through a fashion show attended by prominent personalities from Garment, Film and Fashion industry.
The course is offered in four different levels.
Course Level Overview
- Communicate visually and express artistic values in your creation
- Practice Digital Photography for research and referencing
- Practice Digital illustration with sense of colour, layout and proportion
- Create simple graphics related to fashion and fashion styling
- Master the art of drafting, draping and construction
- Construct Jackets with right techniques
- Possess an advanced level of software skills
- Understand the elements of fashion styling and fashion illustration
- Develop portfolio showcasing the best skills
- Provides extensive CAD training as per industry requirements
- Offers expertise knowledge in Pattern Making and Garment Construction
- Enables students to experience Fashion Styling and Photography
- Covers Entrepreneur skills that will help students to setup own fashion boutique / fashion studio
- Is a 100% Job-Oriented course offering Multilevel Job Opportunities
Having trained and placed around 60 thousand students over the years, Image offers 100% placement in top-notch companies with a good package.